RSCM Queensland is proud to be hosting a weekend of fine sacred music featuring some of Australia’s finest choirs. The first concert in this series will be performed by the Choir of St Francis, Melbourne.
The concert takes place at the Cathedral of St Stephen, 249 Elizabeth Street (with parking available via Charlotte street) at 2pm on Saturday, 29 September 2018. The programme includes:
- Missa Brevis (Andrea Gabrieli arr. Heagney)
- Love divine (William Lloyd Webber)
- Come to me (Christopher Willcock)
- Ave verum corpus (Edward Elgar and W.A Mozart)
- Psalm 23 (The Lord is my shepherd) (Howard Goodall)
Tickets are $20, with proceeds going to the Ralph Morton Memorial Fund – a fund to help educate young people in church music. Hang on to your programme to be admitted free of charge to the second concert by St Andrew’s Cathedral Choir, Sydney. Click here for more information.
Don’t miss the official launch of the Ralph Morton Memorial Fund at St Stephen’s on Sunday 30 September at 3pm. Click here to go to the event.