|Welcome to the website of the Royal School of Church Music (RSCM) Australia.
We are an interdenominational educational organisation for church musicians.
Our members are church choirs, choristers, clergy, organists and other musicians.
This site contains information about:
RSCM Australia is part of the worldwide network of the RSCM, and we have particularly close links and co-operation with our colleagues in RSCM New Zealand.
St.Alban’s Anglican Church Epping
St.Alban’s Epping is seeking an Organist who is familiar with Anglican liturgy, to play at two Sunday morning services (one with the Parish Choir), to assist at Wednesday evening Choir Rehearsals, and to play on other occasions as required. The Organist will work in partnership with the Choir Director in leading the musical aspects of worship.
An appropriate stipend will be agreed on. To obtain a job description, please contact the Reverend Paul Weaver by emailing email@example.com or ringing him on 0408-285-776.
If you wish to apply for the position, please send an application with your CV, and names and contact details of two appropriate referees – one of whom should, if possible, be a member of the clergy. We need to receive applications by Friday February 14. Applications can be sent to:
The Reverend Paul Weaver
St.Alban’s Anglican Church
PO Box 79
Epping NSW 1710
- RSCM WA Choir Camp
- RSCM Queensland Open Day: Calling all SEQ Church Musicians!
- Wanted: Organist/Director of Music, Bathurst NSW
- 2019 Organ Scholarship at St Mark’s Darling Point, NSW
- National Launch of the Ralph Morton Memorial Fund in Brisbane
- News of RSCM Winter School, Sydney, 2019
- Calling Queensland organists of all abilities: Organ workshops kick off soon!
- Position Vacant: Director of Music, Christ Church St Lawrence
- Position Vacant: Organist, West Epping Uniting Church NSW