|Welcome to the website of the Royal School of Church Music (RSCM) Australia.
We are an interdenominational educational organisation for church musicians.
Our members are church choirs, choristers, clergy, organists and other musicians.
This site contains information about:
RSCM Australia is part of the worldwide network of the RSCM, and we have particularly close links and co-operation with our colleagues in RSCM New Zealand.
- St John’s Cathedral Chorister Scholarships
- 10 Tips for Starting a Children’s Choir at your Church – by Judy Fromyhr
- 10 Tips for Spicing up your Hymn Playing – Dr Steven Nisbet
- Tips for Playing Organ Pedals – Dr Robert Boughen OBE
- 10 Tips for Purchasing a New Church Sound System – by Darien Nagle
- 10 Tips on Organ Registration – by Dr Steven Nisbet
- 10 Tips for Teaching Hymns to Singers – Dr Ralph Morton
- 10 Tips on being an inspirational conductor of adult choirs – by Graeme Morton AM
- 10 Tips on Hymn Playing – Dr Robert Boughen OBE