|Welcome to the website of the Royal School of Church Music (RSCM) Australia.
We are an interdenominational educational organisation for church musicians.
Our members are church choirs, choristers, clergy, organists and other musicians.
This site contains information about:
RSCM Australia is part of the worldwide network of the RSCM, and we have particularly close links and co-operation with our colleagues in RSCM New Zealand.
from early 2019
ALL SAINTS CATHEDRAL, BATHURST NSW
The Dean, Wardens and Parish Council wish to appoint a gifted musician to the role of Organist/Director of Music in succession to Mr Gavin Tipping as he concludes his ministry at the Cathedral.
We are an inclusive Anglican Cathedral and parish with a fine tradition of choral music, a robed choir and an extensive repertoire.
The position includes a weekly choir rehearsal, two Sunday services and availability for occasional diocesan services and funerals.
The three manual cathedral organ consists of 31 ranks and 35 stops, and is probably the finest and certainly the most versatile in the Central West. It receives regular maintenance and is in excellent condition, its majestic tone matching the impressive and reverberant space of the cathedral.
Expressions of interest and a request for further details to the Dean’s PA:
- 2019 Organ Scholarship at St Mark’s Darling Point, NSW
- National Launch of the Ralph Morton Memorial Fund in Brisbane
- News of RSCM Winter School, Sydney, 2019
- Calling Queensland organists of all abilities: Organ workshops kick off soon!
- Position Vacant: Director of Music, Christ Church St Lawrence
- Position Vacant: Organist, West Epping Uniting Church NSW
- RSCM Queensland Open Day: 21 April
- Notice of the passing of Colin Brumby
- Peter Godfrey Memorial Service